- Follows approved home management plan including: light housekeeping activities such as dusting, mopping, vacuuming,
- Assists with personal care, such as bathing and hygiene
- Does light laundry
- Plans and prepares meals for consumer
- Runs errands on behalf of consumer
- Reports unsafe conditions, changes in consumer’s mental or physical condition to supervisor
- May provide transportation
Must pass nationwide background check
Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
Must be able to stand, bend, for prolonged time
Good communication skills.
NURSING POSITION AVAILABLE
- Must possess a valid license
- Must have a car
Please call to set up interview or for inquiry.
HIRING COMPASSIONATE CARE PRACTITIONERS FOR ALBUQUERQUE AND LOS LUNAS REGIONS
St. Anthony’s Home Health Care is seeking part-time contractors from the Albuquerque and Los Lunas regions interested in joining our staff as Compassionate Care Practitioners to serve our clientele.
Our Compassionate Care Program is ideal for those interested in working with the poor, vulnerable and marginalized and for those who work in related spiritual and social fields who seek to add a compassionate component to their work and gain practical experience.
While our Program welcomes experienced individuals from all spiritual and religious traditions, as well as those with related experience in social services, ministry, hospice, chaplaincy, coaching, or spiritual direction, our program is based on the deep listening practice of Compassionate Care, which is non-denominational and non-dogmatic.
Compassionate Care Practitioners are trained to:
- Help bring peace and comfort to our clientele
- Listen deeply & gently discuss issues
Requirements: At least 6 months experience in spiritual, religious, social or developmental professions, completion of a free 3-day training program, one month paid internship, and signed agreement to provide a designated number of client sessions.
Working Conditions: Client’s homes and automobile travel. Practitioners create their own schedules.
Compensation: Paid Internship, client visits and mileage stipend.
For More Information, Call
Roy Charles, Executive Director 505-269-1515